- Every care will be taken of your dog whilst in the salon and only professional
grooming products will be used. Please inform us if your dog requires
hypoallergenic shampoo or veterinary prescribed shampoo and/or has specific
medical requirements that will impact the grooming process (e.g. hip dysplasia).
- Dogs will be muzzled if the groomer thinks it is necessary for either the groomer
or the dog’s safety and we reserve the right to refuse to groom any dog showing
severely aggressive or nervous behaviour. This will also be in the best interests of
the dog and such decisions will always be discussed with the owner.
- A minimum of 24hrs notice is required to cancel or change an appointment. If an
appointment is missed without such notification we reserve the right to charge a
cancellation fee of up to 50% of the missed appointment fee.
- Owners may be present during the grooming of their dog, however, if a dog or
owner is particularly nervous then it sometimes helps for the dog to be with the
groomer only. Owners will be advised if this is the case.
- We will only do what is in the best interests of the dog. This means we will not
put a dog through pain in order to remove mats and tangles. If a dog’s coat is
seriously matted and it is best for the dog to have their coat shaved off then that
is what we will offer to do. An extra charge may be applied if this process takes
more time than a standard clip. This decision will always be discussed with the
owner prior to clipping.
- Payment by cash or card is due upon collection of the dog. Please ensure your
dog is collected at the time agreed with the groomer.
- Please ensure contact details are kept up to date so that we are able to contact
you if we need to discuss anything or if there is an emergency.
- We have specific pet industry insurance. Please ask for more details if required.